Honeymooning couples looking to get pulses racing need look no further than the African bush!
Head on the adventure of a lifetime at Ulusaba Private Game Reserve situated in South Africa’s Sabi Sand, or Mahali Mzuri in Kenya’s Masai Mara and look forward to an intimate and private escape filled with wildlife, adventure, gourmet meals, fine wines and pampering.
Why not make a date with the big five at Ulusaba where love really is all around! Together you will enjoy spectacular game viewing, relaxing spa treatments, one-on-one dining as well as a few extra treats from us! We’ll even arrange a romantic bath time experience on the evening of your choice. Rates for a three night stay, including all food and beverages plus unlimited French champagne start from approx. AUD6230 (ZAR 67,365).
If you’re more interested in the birds and the bees then why not lose yourself on a safari adventure at Mahali Mzuri. Set in the heart of the Kenyan bush, expect exhilarating game drives along with gourmet meals, fine wines and pampering. As dusk falls on your final night we’ll whisk you to a secluded location in the bush to share an intimate dinner lit only by lanterns and the stars. Rates start from approx. AUD6180 (US$ 4,750) for a three night stay and include all meals and drinks.
The Romance offer is valid at Ulusaba Private Game Reserve until 21st December 2017 and until 31st December 2017 at Mahali Mzuri.
What’s included in a stay?
- Ulusaba’s Romance Offer includes: three nights’ accommodation for two with extra nights available, all food and beverages (including alcoholic beverages), all game viewing, a fruit basket and champagne in the room on arrival, the Aroma Boma Devotional Journey spa treatment for 2, a lovers’ picnic private lunch, a romantic bath time experience on a day of choice, and a private dinner on the last evening complete with a personal butler.
- Mahali Mzuri’s romance offer includes: all meals and drinks (including alcoholic beverages), twice daily game drives, a fruit basket and champagne in the room on arrival, one Nasaro spa treatment each (up to USD $110 per person), lovers’ picnic, private dinner on the last evening complete with a personal butler, transfers from the nearest airstrip.
For bookings email email@example.com.
- Bench Africa’s Northern Experience deal - 23/05/2019
- Wilderness Safaris Hwange Elephant Collaring in Zimbabwe - 18/05/2019
- Trafalgar’s Africa 2020 trips launched - 14/05/2019
- Robben Island price increase - 14/05/2019
- Botswana’s brand new Selinda Camp opens June 2019 - 19/03/2019
- Kenya’s Tourism grows - 17/03/2019
- Botswana’s Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero reopens - 17/03/2019
- Thanda adds to Wildlife Conservation Programme - 17/03/2019
- Yacht joins Thanda Portfolio of Travel Experiences - 11/03/2019
- Why Seychelles is the Ideal Digital Detox Retreat - 09/03/2019