Following her announcement as South African Tourism’s new Australasian Ambassador, South African-born Urzila Carlson embarked on a journey across South Africa to bring consumers a series of videos that will allow them to take a virtual and hilarious journey through the country with the comedian.
The first in the set of videos follows Carlson from the Kalahari Desert in the Northern Cape, to a safari in the Kruger National Park, and sees her immersed in the city lifestyle of Johannesburg – to name just a few experiences in the diverse destination.
The first of the videos can be seen here and will be followed by a series of province videos to enable consumers to become more acquainted with the country’s everchanging landscapes and experiences.
Carlson will head back to South Africa with her family on a further visit to her home country in January 2019.
- Kenya Airways fly daily to Seychelles - 10/02/2019
- Flight Review: Air Mauritius Economy Class to Port Louis - 08/02/2019
- Best of Bwindi, Uganda - 08/02/2019
- Rwandair gets representation in Australia & NZ - 15/01/2019
- Cycle Tour in South Africa - 12/01/2019
- Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp launches new safari tents - 12/01/2019
- Amazing milestone for mountain gorillas - 19/11/2018
- Urzila Carlson’s Road Trip through South Africa videos launched - 02/11/2018
- South African Airways go ‘Above and Beyond’ on long haul legroom - 02/11/2018
- Mövenpick to operate new Mozambique property - 31/10/2018