Following her announcement as South African Tourism’s new Australasian Ambassador, South African-born Urzila Carlson embarked on a journey across South Africa to bring consumers a series of videos that will allow them to take a virtual and hilarious journey through the country with the comedian.
The first in the set of videos follows Carlson from the Kalahari Desert in the Northern Cape, to a safari in the Kruger National Park, and sees her immersed in the city lifestyle of Johannesburg – to name just a few experiences in the diverse destination.
The first of the videos can be seen here and will be followed by a series of province videos to enable consumers to become more acquainted with the country’s everchanging landscapes and experiences.
Carlson will head back to South Africa with her family on a further visit to her home country in January 2019.
- Botswana’s brand new Selinda Camp opens June 2019 - 19/03/2019
- Kenya’s Tourism grows - 17/03/2019
- Botswana’s Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero reopens - 17/03/2019
- Thanda adds to Wildlife Conservation Programme - 17/03/2019
- Yacht joins Thanda Portfolio of Travel Experiences - 11/03/2019
- Why Seychelles is the Ideal Digital Detox Retreat - 09/03/2019
- African Safari – the ultimate multi-generational getaway - 07/03/2019
- Daily flights Ruaha to Iringa to Kilimanjaro - 05/03/2019
- Kwandwe’s winter wilderness walking & fly camping - 02/03/2019
- Seychelles’ North Island to join luxury collection brand - 01/03/2019