Foreign Nationals wishing to obtain Rwandan visa submit their applications online or at the Rwandan Diplomatic Missions of their Country of residence.
In view of bilateral agreements, nationals of the following Countries may visit Rwanda without a visa for a period up to 90 days: Benin, Central African Republic, Chad, DRC, Ghana, Guinea, Indonesia, Haiti, Mauritius, Philippines, Senegal, Seychelles, Sao Tome and Principe and Singapore.
EAC Partner states citizens’ shall be issued with 6 months visitors pass (renewable) upon arrival with no fee.
Nationals of Australia, Germany, Israel, New Zealand, Sweden, United Kingdom, and United States of America will be issued with entry visa valid for a period up to 30 days and pay for a visa ($30) upon arrival without prior application.
Effective from 01 January 2018, nationals of all countries will get visa upon arrival without prior application.
For Standard Rates of Visa Fees please click Here
*The visitor’s visa should not be used for employment.
*On reciprocal basis, Hong Kong citizens are required to pay visa fee upon arrival.
*Nationals of all African countries traveling to or transiting through Rwanda obtain an entry visa upon arrival without necessarily making prior application and pay for a visa ($30) where applicable.
Nationals of the countries mentioned above not exempted from visa may also choose to get visa at Rwanda Diplomatic Missions (except the UN Mission in New York) or online.
Use the following link to apply for visa online: Click here
Use the following link to read the standard rates for Visa Fees.
Use the following link to read the instructions on Yellow Fever.
- Kenya Airways fly daily to Seychelles - 10/02/2019
- Flight Review: Air Mauritius Economy Class to Port Louis - 08/02/2019
- Best of Bwindi, Uganda - 08/02/2019
- Rwandair gets representation in Australia & NZ - 15/01/2019
- Cycle Tour in South Africa - 12/01/2019
- Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp launches new safari tents - 12/01/2019
- Amazing milestone for mountain gorillas - 19/11/2018
- Urzila Carlson’s Road Trip through South Africa videos launched - 02/11/2018
- South African Airways go ‘Above and Beyond’ on long haul legroom - 02/11/2018
- Mövenpick to operate new Mozambique property - 31/10/2018