Travellers heading to Uganda now have more options for their accommodation choice thanks to new properties and upgrades.
Several new hotels in Entebbe and Kampala offer upscale experiences for travellers overnighting before or after their Uganda safaris.
Just 10 minutes from Entebbe International Airport, No. 5 Boutique Hotel welcomes guests for stylish stays starting July 1. The property is operated by Wild Frontiers and features 10 guestrooms, five luxury apartments, and one luxury residence with a dedicated full-time staff.
Amenities include a spa, swimming pool, gym, and restaurant with a thoughtfully curated international wine list. Rack rates start at $300 US per night.
In Kampala, the new Méstil Hotel & Residences provides guests with the privilege of staying in an exclusive, serene space overlooking the skyline and historical hills of Kampala with proximity to arts and crafts centres, fresh food markets, and other areas of interest.
The sophisticated property features a full-service spa with fitness centre and hammam, pool, restaurant, and more. Rack rates start at $180 US per night for executive rooms.
In the Buhoma sector of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Volcanoes Safaris recently completed a full renovation of Bwindi Lodge and launched the new Forest Spa Humula mw’ Ishamba. Renovations include a redesigned guest lounge and dining area that brings the feel of the forest into the stylish interiors.
A new outdoor terrace gives dramatic views of the impenetrable forest. Eight individual bandas, each with their own view of the forest, have been upgraded with luxury new interiors. The new Forest Spa Humula mw’ Ishamba opened in April 2018. A complimentary 30-minute massage is included per guest per stay.
To enquire about travelling to Uganda, contact our experienced African Specialist – Kate Webster on firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Tanzania’s plastics ban affects travellers - 17/05/2019
- Zambia’s Puku Ridge Camp to reopen - 01/03/2019
- Uganda’s latest luxury offering, Emburara Farm Lodge - 06/12/2018
- Rwanda’s Akagera National Park - 04/10/2018
- One&Only Nyungwe House opens in Rwanda this October - 01/10/2018
- Rwanda’s rainforest paradise in Nyungwe - 01/10/2018
- Rwanda Encompassed - 26/09/2018
- Hotel Review: Akagera Game Lodge - 25/09/2018
- Hotel Review: Kigali Serena Hotel - 24/09/2018
- Mandela My Life: The Official Exhibition - 23/09/2018