From the legacy of Mandela to the cosmopolitan spirit of Cape Town experience all South Africa has to offer as you travel from Johannesburg to Cape town through Kruger National Park, Mbabane, Durban, Drakensberg, Port Elizabeth and Knysna with Trafalgar.
Trafalgar is offering a Book Early & Save 10% deal on their 14 day – Best of South Africa tour.
Undertake a private safari game drive in the Kruger National Park with a local specialist, tour the village of Phezulu and witness a traditional Zulu dance performance before connecting with Swazi culture during a visit to a local Chief’s village. You will also be treated to a stay in Durban’s five-star Oyster Box Hotel which overlooks Umhlanga’s iconic lighthouse and is owned and run by Trafalgar’s Tollman family.
Meals included: 27 meals are included on this trip.
Price and price inclusions: Starting from $7,874* per person (including discount).
Travel dates: This offer is on sale now until the 1st of November 2018 for departure on the 5th & 19th of January, 2nd of February and 2nd of March 2019.
To enquire or book, contact our experienced African Specialist – Kate Webster on email@example.com
- Rwanda celebrates 15th gorilla naming ceremony - 21/09/2019
- Celebrate Mandela Day with these iconic spots in South Africa - 18/07/2019
- South Africa relaxes visa requirements for various countries - 11/07/2019
- Classic African Safari on Sale with A&K - 11/07/2019
- Airlink works to help the environment - 02/07/2019
- Airlink flash sale to St Helena Island - 24/06/2019
- Rwanda to welcome black rhinos - 24/06/2019
- Bench Africa’s Northern Experience deal - 23/05/2019
- Wilderness Safaris Hwange Elephant Collaring in Zimbabwe - 18/05/2019
- Trafalgar’s Africa 2020 trips launched - 14/05/2019