Witness the most spectacular wildlife spectacle on earth, the great wildebeest migration, on this 8 day small group tour with Bench Africa.
$3,745 per person
SAVE $150 per person
Spend one night on arrival in Nairobi at the Intercontinental Hotel before heading off for 4 nights in the Masai Mara Game Reserve. This is home to the famed river crossings of the migration and the richest concentration of animals in Africa.
Spend your days on safari seeing the famed African animals and if you are lucky, the ultimate game watching experience, the river crossing itself. You’ll then head to Lake Nakuru for 2 nights exploring this area’s wildlife, including the critically endangered rhinoceros. If all this travel made you hungry, then the final day’s lunch at the famed Carnivore restaurant should prove the appropriate challenge.
Includes all meals on safari, national park fees, safari minibus, English speaking guide, all safari activities and bottled water.
Price is per person twin share based on travel on 4th and 11th October 2018. This is a limited time offer, applicable for any bookings made between 1st July and 31st July 2018. Conditions apply.
To enquire or book, contact our experienced African Specialist – Kate Webster on email@example.com
- Celebrate Mandela Day with these iconic spots in South Africa - 18/07/2019
- South Africa relaxes visa requirements for various countries - 11/07/2019
- Classic African Safari on Sale with A&K - 11/07/2019
- Airlink works to help the environment - 02/07/2019
- Airlink flash sale to St Helena Island - 24/06/2019
- Bench Africa’s Northern Experience deal - 23/05/2019
- Wilderness Safaris Hwange Elephant Collaring in Zimbabwe - 18/05/2019
- Trafalgar’s Africa 2020 trips launched - 14/05/2019
- Robben Island price increase - 14/05/2019
- Botswana’s brand new Selinda Camp opens June 2019 - 19/03/2019