South African Airways have come in at number 3 on a list compiled by Condé Nast Traveler for ‘best legroom on long haul flights’ going ‘above and beyond’ the average with a generous seat pitch of 33.5 inches in economy class.
Tim Clyde-Smith, Country Manager for South African Airways, Australasia said “This bodes well for travellers on SAA’s daily overnight flight from Perth to Johannesburg – connecting seamlessly from cities on the East Coast of Australia and from New Zealand with our codeshare partners, Virgin Australia and Air New Zealand, respectively.”
“Passengers start their journey the minute they board our flight when they stretch out, relax and enjoy the warm African hospitality before landing in Johannesburg early in the morning with plenty of time for onward connections in Africa.”
SAA fly daily from Perth to Johannesburg operating an A340-300 and A340-600. Virgin Australia flights connect from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide and Air New Zealand flights connect from Auckland.
- Rwanda celebrates 15th gorilla naming ceremony - 21/09/2019
- Celebrate Mandela Day with these iconic spots in South Africa - 18/07/2019
- South Africa relaxes visa requirements for various countries - 11/07/2019
- Classic African Safari on Sale with A&K - 11/07/2019
- Airlink works to help the environment - 02/07/2019
- Airlink flash sale to St Helena Island - 24/06/2019
- Rwanda to welcome black rhinos - 24/06/2019
- Bench Africa’s Northern Experience deal - 23/05/2019
- Wilderness Safaris Hwange Elephant Collaring in Zimbabwe - 18/05/2019
- Trafalgar’s Africa 2020 trips launched - 14/05/2019