Now is the time to plan your South African safari as South African Airways have released Earlybird fares.
The sale is to Africa and worldwide, available for sale until 30 September 2019, with travel from 20 January through to 29 September 2020 (seasonality will apply).
Economy fares from Australia to Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban start from $1380, inclusive of taxes and government charges*
ADL-JNB return AU$1385.00
BNE-JNB return AU$1391.00
MEL-JNB return AU$1380.00
SYD-JNB return AU$1381.00
PER-JNB return AU$1696.00
There are also airfares available to 22 other destinations within Africa as well as worldwide Earlybird specials available.
For more information contact SAA Reservations on 1300 435 972 or go to
*Taxes will be higher for flights to Cape Town and Durban.
*SAA Australian domestic flights are operated by our codeshare partner Virgin Australia.
- Tanzania increases black rhino population - 20/09/2019
- Hotel Review: Simbavati River Lodge - 19/09/2019
- Hotel Review: Wild Dogs Safari Lodge - 19/09/2019
- Five Lessons from The Lion King - 18/09/2019
- How to make the most of your safari - 15/09/2019
- SAA Earlybird fares on sale now - 13/09/2019
- Explore the Okavango Delta - 12/09/2019
- Top African spots for lion viewing - 09/09/2019
- Sanctuary Retreats’ safari guides rank amongst Africa’s best - 31/08/2019
- New Tanzania Visa process - 29/08/2019