RwandAir has selected Airline Rep Services as the General Sales Agent (GSA) to represent the airline in Australia and New Zealand.
A call centre in Australia has been set up to service the needs of the travel agents and customers for the region.
The Airline Rep Services Managing Director Roheena Gidwani said that the partnership will further market the national carrier to the region.
“It is an amazing opportunity to partner with RwandAir and its growth story for the ANZ (Australia and the New Zealand) region. Rwanda is one of the safest countries in the world. From the capital city, Kigali, the airline serves some of the big cities in the world such as Mumbai, Dubai, Brussels, London and Johannesburg,” said.
RwandAir Chief Executive Officer Yvonne Manzi Makolo, said the firm was selected following consideration of its operating standards, experience among other aspects.
“We are pleased to associate with Airline Rep Services as RwandAir GSA that handles our sales and distribution network within Australia and the New Zealand. This was accomplished due to their standards, and wealth of experience in air travel management. We are challenging them to capitalise on their strengths and capabilities to help maximising our sales and revenues, promote the airline’s presence in both markets, and connect our customers to over 26 destinations in Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia,” Makolo said.
RwandAir is one of the fastest growing airlines in the region with a fleet of twelve aircraft including two wide-body Airbus A330.
- Explore Rwanda’s Lake Kivu - 16/11/2019
- Hotel Review: Karongi Lake View Retreat - 04/11/2019
- Gorilla Trekking in Rwanda - 01/11/2019
- Rwanda’s Akagera National Park - 01/11/2019
- Hotel Review: Classic Lodge, Musanze - 29/10/2019
- Hotel Review: Magashi Camp - 29/10/2019
- Rwanda Encompassed - 10/10/2019
- Rwanda’s rainforest paradise in Nyungwe National Park - 01/10/2019
- Rwanda celebrates 15th gorilla naming ceremony - 21/09/2019
- Hotel Review: Simbavati River Lodge - 19/09/2019