The airline will once again be serving this route seven times a week
In this week’s inventory update, Qatar Airways opened reservations for additional flights on the Doha-Windhoek route, between July 3 and August 30. The airline will once again be serving this route seven times a week, up from its current frequency of five weekly. The additional flights, which will be added on Tuesdays and Thursdays, opened for bookings this week.
The first flight departs Doha at 02h20 and arrives in Windhoek at 14h20. The second flight departs at 06h40 and arrives at 20h00.
Source: Tourism Update
- Kenya Airways fly daily to Seychelles - 10/02/2019
- Flight Review: Air Mauritius Economy Class to Port Louis - 08/02/2019
- Best of Bwindi, Uganda - 08/02/2019
- Rwandair gets representation in Australia & NZ - 15/01/2019
- Cycle Tour in South Africa - 12/01/2019
- Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp launches new safari tents - 12/01/2019
- Amazing milestone for mountain gorillas - 19/11/2018
- Urzila Carlson’s Road Trip through South Africa videos launched - 02/11/2018
- South African Airways go ‘Above and Beyond’ on long haul legroom - 02/11/2018
- Mövenpick to operate new Mozambique property - 31/10/2018