The airline will once again be serving this route seven times a week
In this week’s inventory update, Qatar Airways opened reservations for additional flights on the Doha-Windhoek route, between July 3 and August 30. The airline will once again be serving this route seven times a week, up from its current frequency of five weekly. The additional flights, which will be added on Tuesdays and Thursdays, opened for bookings this week.
The first flight departs Doha at 02h20 and arrives in Windhoek at 14h20. The second flight departs at 06h40 and arrives at 20h00.
Source: Tourism Update
- Celebrate Mandela Day with these iconic spots in South Africa - 18/07/2019
- South Africa relaxes visa requirements for various countries - 11/07/2019
- Classic African Safari on Sale with A&K - 11/07/2019
- Airlink works to help the environment - 02/07/2019
- Airlink flash sale to St Helena Island - 24/06/2019
- Rwanda to welcome black rhinos - 24/06/2019
- Bench Africa’s Northern Experience deal - 23/05/2019
- Wilderness Safaris Hwange Elephant Collaring in Zimbabwe - 18/05/2019
- Trafalgar’s Africa 2020 trips launched - 14/05/2019
- Robben Island price increase - 14/05/2019