The airline will once again be serving this route seven times a week
In this week’s inventory update, Qatar Airways opened reservations for additional flights on the Doha-Windhoek route, between July 3 and August 30. The airline will once again be serving this route seven times a week, up from its current frequency of five weekly. The additional flights, which will be added on Tuesdays and Thursdays, opened for bookings this week.
The first flight departs Doha at 02h20 and arrives in Windhoek at 14h20. The second flight departs at 06h40 and arrives at 20h00.
Source: Tourism Update
- Bench Africa’s Northern Experience deal - 23/05/2019
- Wilderness Safaris Hwange Elephant Collaring in Zimbabwe - 18/05/2019
- Trafalgar’s Africa 2020 trips launched - 14/05/2019
- Robben Island price increase - 14/05/2019
- Botswana’s brand new Selinda Camp opens June 2019 - 19/03/2019
- Kenya’s Tourism grows - 17/03/2019
- Botswana’s Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero reopens - 17/03/2019
- Thanda adds to Wildlife Conservation Programme - 17/03/2019
- Yacht joins Thanda Portfolio of Travel Experiences - 11/03/2019
- Why Seychelles is the Ideal Digital Detox Retreat - 09/03/2019