Barefoot luxury in breathtaking settings, blue seas, verdant rainforests, abundant wildlife, and distant mountains, are features of Manafiafy whilst the morning calls of the Coucal and Crested Coua welcome you to luxurious tented camping, interweaving unique wildlife with local culture at Mandrare Lodge on the banks of the Mandrare River.
Besides being lodge owners, the Madagascar Classic Collection also operates as a DMC for all of Madagascar.
The focus is on discerning travellers who are searching for a high standard of experiential product, vehicles, guides and hotels.
For more detailed information, please check out the fact sheets of these two top-end establishments, the MCC company profile and 2019 & 2020 rack rates.
- Tips for a South African wildlife safari - 15/09/2019
- Airlink adds flights Pemba, Mozambique - 13/09/2019
- Malawi is the Warm Heart of Africa - 05/09/2019
- Uganda to increase Gorilla tracking permits - 01/09/2019
- The Blue Train adds new itinerary - 21/08/2019
- Singita opens Kwitonda Lodge and Kataza House in Rwanda - 11/08/2019
- Bench Africa’s stand on ethical safari experiences - 08/08/2019
- Hotel Review: Sabi Sabi Selati Camp - 06/08/2019
- Introducing Madagascar Classic Collection - 02/07/2019
- How Tanzania’s plastics ban affects travellers - 17/05/2019