Barefoot luxury in breathtaking settings, blue seas, verdant rainforests, abundant wildlife, and distant mountains, are features of Manafiafy whilst the morning calls of the Coucal and Crested Coua welcome you to luxurious tented camping, interweaving unique wildlife with local culture at Mandrare Lodge on the banks of the Mandrare River.
Besides being lodge owners, the Madagascar Classic Collection also operates as a DMC for all of Madagascar.
The focus is on discerning travellers who are searching for a high standard of experiential product, vehicles, guides and hotels.
For more detailed information, please check out the fact sheets of these two top-end establishments, the MCC company profile and 2019 & 2020 rack rates.
- Visit South Africa virtually - 28/04/2020
- Africa’s most instagramable locations - 15/04/2020
- Find your zen in South Africa - 18/02/2020
- Explore Rwanda’s Lake Kivu - 16/11/2019
- Hotel Review: Karongi Lake View Retreat - 04/11/2019
- Gorilla Trekking in Rwanda - 01/11/2019
- Rwanda’s Akagera National Park - 01/11/2019
- Hotel Review: Classic Lodge, Musanze - 29/10/2019
- Hotel Review: Magashi Camp - 29/10/2019
- Rwanda Encompassed - 10/10/2019