Barefoot luxury in breathtaking settings, blue seas, verdant rainforests, abundant wildlife, and distant mountains, are features of Manafiafy whilst the morning calls of the Coucal and Crested Coua welcome you to luxurious tented camping, interweaving unique wildlife with local culture at Mandrare Lodge on the banks of the Mandrare River.
Besides being lodge owners, the Madagascar Classic Collection also operates as a DMC for all of Madagascar.
The focus is on discerning travellers who are searching for a high standard of experiential product, vehicles, guides and hotels.
For more detailed information, please check out the fact sheets of these two top-end establishments, the MCC company profile and 2019 & 2020 rack rates.
- Celebrate Mandela Day with these iconic spots in South Africa - 18/07/2019
- South Africa relaxes visa requirements for various countries - 11/07/2019
- Classic African Safari on Sale with A&K - 11/07/2019
- Introducing Madagascar Classic Collection - 02/07/2019
- Airlink works to help the environment - 02/07/2019
- Airlink flash sale to St Helena Island - 24/06/2019
- Rwanda to welcome black rhinos - 24/06/2019
- Bench Africa’s Northern Experience deal - 23/05/2019
- Wilderness Safaris Hwange Elephant Collaring in Zimbabwe - 18/05/2019
- Trafalgar’s Africa 2020 trips launched - 14/05/2019