Bringing an African feel to the beach, Turtle Bay Beach Club is an all-inclusive beachfront property located in the beachside town of Watamu, Kenya.
Set inside the internationally acclaimed Watamu National Marine Park, the resort has a tropical ambience mixed with an African feel. When you think Kenya, you wouldn’t normally think of a beachside escape, however this property offers just that.
The African feel comes is echoed throughout the resort with neutral browns and ocean blues. All rooms include private balconies and come with air conditioning. Bathrooms are equipped with bathtubs.
The beachfront rooms offer the best views as they are located right on the beach front. Whitewashed furniture throughout the rooms just enhance the beach feel, and from these rooms you can sleep with the door open and enjoy the warm breeze off the ocean.
Surrounded by tropical gardens, it offers 2 pools, 3 restaurants, 3 bars and a snack bar.
The main restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner at a buffet style, snacks at the pool snack bar and oven fresh pizzas in the pizza garden. For a candle-lit dinner by the ocean, guests can visit the a la carte Blue Turtle restaurant.
The food is a variety of western, local and Asian food with vegetarian offering also. It is cooked fresh and is absolutely amazing.
Guests can enjoy day and night time entertainment with shows, tribal dancers, live bands and disco. The tribal shows are not only entertaining but encourage guests to join in on the fun.
Being located on the beach means there is ample offering of ocean activities. These include divings, snorkelling, fishing and beach walks. The resort offers a number of tours into town also, where you can explore the local markets or enjoy the buzz of the nightlife.
Turtle Bay Beach Club is located 25 km from Malindi Airport and 110 km from Mombasa Airport. Free private parking is possible on site and an airport transfer is available upon request.
For more visit www.turtlebayresort.com
- Uganda’s latest luxury offering, Emburara Farm Lodge - 06/12/2018
- Rwanda Encompassed - 06/10/2018
- Rwanda’s rainforest paradise in Nyungwe - 06/10/2018
- One&Only Nyungwe House opens in Rwanda this October - 01/10/2018
- Hotel Review: Moriah Hill Resort - 26/09/2018
- Rwanda’s Akagera National Park - 25/09/2018
- Hotel Review: Akagera Game Lodge - 25/09/2018
- Hotel Review: Kigali Serena Hotel - 24/09/2018
- Mandela My Life: The Official Exhibition - 23/09/2018
- Rwanda names baby gorillas at Kwita Izina - 11/09/2018