Evergreen Tours has launched its 2019 Africa brochure with a market beating 29-Day Cape Town to Cairo itinerary for just $15,565 per person.
“With the launch of our 2019 Africa program, Evergreen is showing just how competitive we are with our new Cape Town to Cairo product,” said Angus Crichton, Director Sales, Marketing and Product for Evergreen Tours. “This fully escorted program takes in the major highlights from Cape Town to Johannesburg and then from Cairo to Aswan including five exclusive “You’re Invited” experiences. Combined with our reputation for quality, value and professional service this is a market winner in every respect”.
- 29 Day Cape Town to Cairo starting from $15,565pp
Unforgettable experiences await in the wild continent of Africa. Indulge in the diversity of South Africa with its mother city Cape Town flanked by the iconic Table Mountain and surrounded by over 400 wineries. Tour the stunning Garden Route where the beautiful lagoon at Knysna flows out to a jagged coastline, then visit Addo Elephant National Park for your first sight of wild animals such as lion, buffalo, elephant, giraffe and springbok. Journey to seaside Durban, then tour the Drakensberg Ranges followed by a picturesque drive through the tiny kingdom of Swaziland to Kruger National Park. Witness the power of Victoria Falls, where the waters of the Zambezi River thunder into the chasm below.
Say goodbye to the wilds of Africa and welcome to the ancient cultures of Egypt. A colourful, vibrant, rich and passionate culture will capture your imagination and bring dreams to life. Spectacular desert landscapes, home to thousands of years of history, great feats of archaeological wonder and Mother Nature’s sensational ability to create her own phenomenon.
- 18 Day South Africa and Victoria Falls (Cape Town to Johannesburg) tour starting from $8,995
- 30 Day Ultimate Africa (Cape Town to Nairobi) tour starting from $17,695 pp
Highlights of the 2019 Program:
- Evergreens exclusive “You’re Invited” experiences including a visit to a traditional local village in Zimbabwe, learning the daily tribal traditions at a Maasai village inn Amboseli National, and a visit to an Elephant orphanage in South Africa.
- Handpicked hotel sand lodge sin beautiful locations such as the Cathedral Peak Hotel in the foothills of the Drakensberg Ranges, or Kuzuko Lodge in Addo National Park or Elephant Valley Lodge lying within the Kasana Forest Reserve.
- Three-day cruise on board the boutique Chobe Princess – a three day extra that links seamlessly with the South Africa and Victoria Falls itinerary. The Chobe Princess can navigate the smaller passages of the Chobe River giving guests close encounters with wildlife normally only reserved for private concession game drives.
To mark the release of the new program Evergreen is offering a range of special limited time Earlybird offers. Available until 31 January 2019, these offers include:
- Book and deposit on any African tour of 15 days or more by 31 January 2019 and save up to $2000 per couple. .
- Early Payment Discounts with savings of up to an additional $800 per couple
- Rwanda celebrates 15th gorilla naming ceremony - 21/09/2019
- Celebrate Mandela Day with these iconic spots in South Africa - 18/07/2019
- South Africa relaxes visa requirements for various countries - 11/07/2019
- Classic African Safari on Sale with A&K - 11/07/2019
- Airlink works to help the environment - 02/07/2019
- Airlink flash sale to St Helena Island - 24/06/2019
- Rwanda to welcome black rhinos - 24/06/2019
- Bench Africa’s Northern Experience deal - 23/05/2019
- Wilderness Safaris Hwange Elephant Collaring in Zimbabwe - 18/05/2019
- Trafalgar’s Africa 2020 trips launched - 14/05/2019