Coastal Aviation is expanding its extensive scheduled flight network by adding more route options so as to make your flying safari seamless!
By linking Tanzania’s largest National Park, Ruaha National Park, with Kilimanjaro International Airport (Tanzania’s second largest international point of arrival), we are providing our trade partners with further options to link remote and authentic safari destinations with alternative international points of arrival / departure.
Effective 1st June, 2019, the daily flights between Ruaha/Iringa to Kilimanjaro and Arusha will allow passengers who are not continuing their onward journey to the Coast, to connect with Qatar Airways, Ethiopian Airlines, RwandaAir, KLM , Condor, Turkish Airlines and many more international connections directly out of Kilimanjaro International Airport.
Providing more efficient options means less time spent in transit at airport terminals enroute, which equates to more time on safari.
- Rwanda celebrates 15th gorilla naming ceremony - 21/09/2019
- Celebrate Mandela Day with these iconic spots in South Africa - 18/07/2019
- South Africa relaxes visa requirements for various countries - 11/07/2019
- Classic African Safari on Sale with A&K - 11/07/2019
- Airlink works to help the environment - 02/07/2019
- Airlink flash sale to St Helena Island - 24/06/2019
- Rwanda to welcome black rhinos - 24/06/2019
- Bench Africa’s Northern Experience deal - 23/05/2019
- Wilderness Safaris Hwange Elephant Collaring in Zimbabwe - 18/05/2019
- Trafalgar’s Africa 2020 trips launched - 14/05/2019