Coastal Aviation is expanding its extensive scheduled flight network by adding more route options so as to make your flying safari seamless!
By linking Tanzania’s largest National Park, Ruaha National Park, with Kilimanjaro International Airport (Tanzania’s second largest international point of arrival), we are providing our trade partners with further options to link remote and authentic safari destinations with alternative international points of arrival / departure.
Effective 1st June, 2019, the daily flights between Ruaha/Iringa to Kilimanjaro and Arusha will allow passengers who are not continuing their onward journey to the Coast, to connect with Qatar Airways, Ethiopian Airlines, RwandaAir, KLM , Condor, Turkish Airlines and many more international connections directly out of Kilimanjaro International Airport.
Providing more efficient options means less time spent in transit at airport terminals enroute, which equates to more time on safari.
- Wilderness Safaris Hwange Elephant Collaring in Zimbabwe - 18/05/2019
- Trafalgar’s Africa 2020 trips launched - 14/05/2019
- Robben Island price increase - 14/05/2019
- Botswana’s brand new Selinda Camp opens June 2019 - 19/03/2019
- Kenya’s Tourism grows - 17/03/2019
- Botswana’s Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero reopens - 17/03/2019
- Thanda adds to Wildlife Conservation Programme - 17/03/2019
- Yacht joins Thanda Portfolio of Travel Experiences - 11/03/2019
- Why Seychelles is the Ideal Digital Detox Retreat - 09/03/2019
- African Safari – the ultimate multi-generational getaway - 07/03/2019