Coral Lodge combines one of Mozambique’s most stunning beach locations with the country’s rich cultural and trading history.
Situated on a spectacular peninsula, within an unspoilt nature reserve minutes by traditional sailing dhow from the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ilha de Moçambique, Coral Lodge provides authentic Mozambique hospitality and modern villa accommodation in a truly stunning natural Indian Ocean seascape.
Refreshed and revived, the lodge has had some exciting improvements to keep enhancing the guest’s experience at the lodge. These include:
THE BEACH has been restored the beach to it’s former glory.
VILLA INTERIORS have enjoyed a soft refurbishment, introducing new and colourful fabrics and styles.
NEW GIFT SHOP with Traditional Gifts and various artefacts for guests to browse and take a keepsake or two home with them.
WALKWAYS and brand new pathways laid throughout the lodge
LIGHTING with Solar Lighting to compliment the pathways, and the start of our Renewable Energy Project
NEW BOATS including one new traditional Dhow Boat, and one motorise Speed Boat
For more visit www.corallodgemozambique.com
- Tips for a South African wildlife safari - 15/09/2019
- Airlink adds flights Pemba, Mozambique - 13/09/2019
- Hotel Review: Kigali Serena Hotel - 10/09/2019
- Malawi is the Warm Heart of Africa - 05/09/2019
- Uganda to increase Gorilla tracking permits - 01/09/2019
- The Blue Train adds new itinerary - 21/08/2019
- Singita opens Kwitonda Lodge and Kataza House in Rwanda - 11/08/2019
- Bench Africa’s stand on ethical safari experiences - 08/08/2019
- Hotel Review: Sabi Sabi Selati Camp - 06/08/2019
- Introducing Madagascar Classic Collection - 02/07/2019