For a limited time, luxury travellers will be able to enjoy incredible savings on a classic Abercrombie & Kent safari.
A&K, the pioneers of luxury travel adventures in Africa, have teamed up with boutique luxury lodge and camp operators, Sanctuary Retreats, to create the new private Great East Africa Migration with Sanctuary Retreats journey in Kenya and Tanzania.
Says Patrick Clementson, A&K’s Product Manager for Africa & Arabia, “This is an unparalleled opportunity to experience the iconic wildlife and epic landscapes of Kenya and Tanzania in true A&K style. Plus, it’s a chance to witness one of the greatest wildlife spectacles on Earth, the annual migration of more than a million wildebeest, zebra and other herd animals across the vast grasslands and treacherous waterways of the Serengeti and Masai Mara.”
The journey also covers several other of the world’s most acclaimed national parks and wildlife reserves, with countless unforgettable encounters. Guests will see the great elephant herds of Tarangire National Park, the awe-inspiring landforms and seemingly hermetically-sealed ecosystem of Ngorongoro Crater and, with any luck, most if not all of Africa’s most iconic safari species: lion, leopard, cheetah, elephant, rhinoceros, hippopotamus, giraffe, cape buffalo and hyena.
Throughout the journey, guests will stay in some of East Africa’s most luxurious safari camps and lodges, hosted by Sanctuary Retreats, with expert safari guides, game viewing in quality safari vehicles, fine dining and luxuriously-appointed ‘tents’ and safari suites all-included.
The journey also offers unforgettable cultural experiences, with visits to a local Maasai village, a working coffee plantation and community projects supported by A&K Philanthropy included.
“This journey is a brilliant first-time African safari experience, and it’s also a memorable safari for even the most seasoned Africa traveller,” says Clementson.
A&K’s Great East Africa Migration with Sanctuary Retreats is priced from just $11,515 per person twin share (normally $14,630 – a saving of more than $3,000 per person), for bookings made before 31 August 2019, for travel between 1 October 2019 and 20 December 2020.
Places are limited and will fill quickly at these prices.
For more visit www.abercrombiekent.com.au
- Top Africa Travel Trends for 2020 - 09/01/2020
- Celebrate Mandela Day with these iconic spots in South Africa - 18/07/2019
- South Africa relaxes visa requirements for various countries - 11/07/2019
- Classic African Safari on Sale with A&K - 11/07/2019
- Airlink works to help the environment - 02/07/2019
- Airlink flash sale to St Helena Island - 24/06/2019
- Bench Africa’s Northern Experience deal - 23/05/2019
- Wilderness Safaris Hwange Elephant Collaring in Zimbabwe - 18/05/2019
- Trafalgar’s Africa 2020 trips launched - 14/05/2019
- Robben Island price increase - 14/05/2019