Bench Africa has an incredible deal on for travellers to enjoy a Northern Experience tour in Africa.
Your journey starts in Cape Town on this small group safari with a maximum of 12 passengers. Travel through the Cederberg Mountains, explore the Orange River by canoe and marvel at the Fish River Canyon. Experience breathtaking sand dunes in Sossusvlei and encounter seals at Cape Cross.
Continue north for some wonderful game viewing in Etosha National Park before travelling through the outstanding Okavango Delta and Chobe National Park in Botswana and on to the iconic Victoria Falls, where the safari ends.
Bookings are available from today and until sold out or departure closes for the one select departure date of 20-Aug-19 (based on availability).
The price was $6,530 per person based on twin share and now is selling at $5,870 per person, twin share. That is a saving of $660 (10%).
Terms and conditions do apply. Small group tour based on a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 12 passengers per departure. This special is only valid for a maximum of 4 pax per departure. Price excludes Park Fees & Activities payment of AUD $238 per person (Pre-pay).
For more information, contact Bench Africa on 1300 237 422.
- 11 Giraffe facts on World Giraffe Day - 21/06/2020
- Sydney South African Film Festival goes virtual - 07/05/2020
- Top Africa Travel Trends for 2020 - 09/01/2020
- Celebrate Mandela Day with these iconic spots in South Africa - 18/07/2019
- South Africa relaxes visa requirements for various countries - 11/07/2019
- Airlink works to help the environment - 02/07/2019
- Bench Africa’s Northern Experience deal - 23/05/2019
- Wilderness Safaris Hwange Elephant Collaring in Zimbabwe - 18/05/2019
- Trafalgar’s Africa 2020 trips launched - 14/05/2019
- Robben Island price increase - 14/05/2019