Bench Africa is very proud to announce the release of their 2019/20 brochure, the brochure marking their 50th anniversary of business.
Since opening our doors in March 1969 Bench has introduced the magic of the African continent to thousands of Australians. The latest brochure features the highlights of this fascinating destination – with its wonderful wildlife, spectacular scenery and colourful cultures.
Bench Africa was the first Africa travel specialist in Australia, something to be fiercely proud of. We set the benchmark for expertise and quality, one of the reasons that Bench Africa proudly picked up the prestigious award for ‘Best Specialty Wholesaler’ at the 2018 AFTA National Travel Industry Awards.
Martin Edwards, Bench general manager, said “I am very proud of the Bench journey and we certainly could not have achieved what we have over the years without our passionate, knowledgeable and hard-working team of Africa experts, who live and breathe our passion each day.”
“With strong growth in sales over the last few years, we have seen ‘Africa’ move from a destination that was once seen as only a dream to somewhere that is now becoming a reality for many people and we are so happy to be able to make their dreams come true.”
With a company motto of ‘excellence through experience’ we look forward to exceeding your expectations and towards another remarkable 50 years.
- Kenya Airways fly daily to Seychelles - 10/02/2019
- Flight Review: Air Mauritius Economy Class to Port Louis - 08/02/2019
- Best of Bwindi, Uganda - 08/02/2019
- Rwandair gets representation in Australia & NZ - 15/01/2019
- Cycle Tour in South Africa - 12/01/2019
- Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp launches new safari tents - 12/01/2019
- Amazing milestone for mountain gorillas - 19/11/2018
- Urzila Carlson’s Road Trip through South Africa videos launched - 02/11/2018
- South African Airways go ‘Above and Beyond’ on long haul legroom - 02/11/2018
- Mövenpick to operate new Mozambique property - 31/10/2018