Airlink confirms that it will increase the frequency of its service between Johannesburg and Pemba, Northern Mozambique in response to market demand.
From 24 September 2019 Airlink will add a Tuesday flight to its weekly schedule. Flights depart Johannesburg at 10h10 and arrive in Pemba at 13h00 and depart Pemba at 13h30 arriving in Johannesburg at 16h25.
The additional flight will complement Airlink’s current schedule which operates on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays operating one of Airlink’s Embraer ERJ135 37 seat regional jets.
The Pemba destination has been seeing increasing interest following the significant gas finds offshore in the Mozambican channel north of Pemba. A number of new hotel properties have opened in the region to serve both the growing leisure and the gas/oil industry. Pemba is also the gateway for tourists wishing to visit the Quirimbas Archipelago.
Benefits for Airlink travelers include Voyager Miles and convenient seamless connections with SAA and its global partner flights locally and globally.
For reservations contact your booking agent or book direct on
- Visit South Africa virtually - 28/04/2020
- Africa’s most instagramable locations - 15/04/2020
- Find your zen in South Africa - 18/02/2020
- Explore Rwanda’s Lake Kivu - 16/11/2019
- Hotel Review: Karongi Lake View Retreat - 04/11/2019
- Gorilla Trekking in Rwanda - 01/11/2019
- Rwanda’s Akagera National Park - 01/11/2019
- Hotel Review: Classic Lodge, Musanze - 29/10/2019
- Hotel Review: Magashi Camp - 29/10/2019
- Rwanda Encompassed - 10/10/2019