Rwanda is as well known for its traumatic history as for its courageous recovery to become a stable, well-run and united country with a truly inspiring story.
Today it is characterized by revival, recovery and renaissance and is a world leader in many independently recorded metrics.
Wilderness Safaris Bisate Lodge is situated near Volcanoes National Park in the Republic of Rwanda offering unique gorilla sightings. Here is an infographic they put together outlining many fascinating statistics of this amazing destination.
For more visit www.wilderness-safaris.com/camps/bisate-lodge
- Rwanda celebrates 15th gorilla naming ceremony - 21/09/2019
- Celebrate Mandela Day with these iconic spots in South Africa - 18/07/2019
- South Africa relaxes visa requirements for various countries - 11/07/2019
- Classic African Safari on Sale with A&K - 11/07/2019
- Airlink works to help the environment - 02/07/2019
- Airlink flash sale to St Helena Island - 24/06/2019
- Rwanda to welcome black rhinos - 24/06/2019
- Bench Africa’s Northern Experience deal - 23/05/2019
- Wilderness Safaris Hwange Elephant Collaring in Zimbabwe - 18/05/2019
- Trafalgar’s Africa 2020 trips launched - 14/05/2019