Rwanda is as well known for its traumatic history as for its courageous recovery to become a stable, well-run and united country with a truly inspiring story.
Today it is characterized by revival, recovery and renaissance and is a world leader in many independently recorded metrics.
Wilderness Safaris Bisate Lodge is situated near Volcanoes National Park in the Republic of Rwanda offering unique gorilla sightings. Here is an infographic they put together outlining many fascinating statistics of this amazing destination.
For more visit www.wilderness-safaris.com/camps/bisate-lodge
- Botswana’s brand new Selinda Camp opens June 2019 - 19/03/2019
- Kenya’s Tourism grows - 17/03/2019
- Botswana’s Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero reopens - 17/03/2019
- Thanda adds to Wildlife Conservation Programme - 17/03/2019
- Yacht joins Thanda Portfolio of Travel Experiences - 11/03/2019
- Why Seychelles is the Ideal Digital Detox Retreat - 09/03/2019
- African Safari – the ultimate multi-generational getaway - 07/03/2019
- Daily flights Ruaha to Iringa to Kilimanjaro - 05/03/2019
- Kwandwe’s winter wilderness walking & fly camping - 02/03/2019
- Seychelles’ North Island to join luxury collection brand - 01/03/2019