Rwanda is as well known for its traumatic history as for its courageous recovery to become a stable, well-run and united country with a truly inspiring story.
Today it is characterized by revival, recovery and renaissance and is a world leader in many independently recorded metrics.
Wilderness Safaris Bisate Lodge is situated near Volcanoes National Park in the Republic of Rwanda offering unique gorilla sightings. Here is an infographic they put together outlining many fascinating statistics of this amazing destination.
For more visit www.wilderness-safaris.com/camps/bisate-lodge
- Kenya Airways fly daily to Seychelles - 10/02/2019
- Flight Review: Air Mauritius Economy Class to Port Louis - 08/02/2019
- Best of Bwindi, Uganda - 08/02/2019
- Rwandair gets representation in Australia & NZ - 15/01/2019
- Cycle Tour in South Africa - 12/01/2019
- Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp launches new safari tents - 12/01/2019
- Amazing milestone for mountain gorillas - 19/11/2018
- Urzila Carlson’s Road Trip through South Africa videos launched - 02/11/2018
- South African Airways go ‘Above and Beyond’ on long haul legroom - 02/11/2018
- Mövenpick to operate new Mozambique property - 31/10/2018