Rwanda is as well known for its traumatic history as for its courageous recovery to become a stable, well-run and united country with a truly inspiring story.
Today it is characterized by revival, recovery and renaissance and is a world leader in many independently recorded metrics.
Wilderness Safaris Bisate Lodge is situated near Volcanoes National Park in the Republic of Rwanda offering unique gorilla sightings. Here is an infographic they put together outlining many fascinating statistics of this amazing destination.
For more visit www.wilderness-safaris.com/camps/bisate-lodge
- Bench Africa’s Northern Experience deal - 23/05/2019
- Wilderness Safaris Hwange Elephant Collaring in Zimbabwe - 18/05/2019
- Trafalgar’s Africa 2020 trips launched - 14/05/2019
- Robben Island price increase - 14/05/2019
- Botswana’s brand new Selinda Camp opens June 2019 - 19/03/2019
- Kenya’s Tourism grows - 17/03/2019
- Botswana’s Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero reopens - 17/03/2019
- Thanda adds to Wildlife Conservation Programme - 17/03/2019
- Yacht joins Thanda Portfolio of Travel Experiences - 11/03/2019
- Why Seychelles is the Ideal Digital Detox Retreat - 09/03/2019